One Percenter (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #1) D.R. Graham

ISBN:

Published:

ebook

300 pages


Description

One Percenter (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #1)  by  D.R. Graham

One Percenter (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #1) by D.R. Graham
| ebook | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, talking book, mp3, ZIP | 300 pages | ISBN: | 8.20 Mb

99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own...Eighteen-year-old Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. Bikers. Family. Outlaws. But after her dads murder, Tienne decides shes had enough.

SheMore99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own...Eighteen-year-old Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. Bikers. Family. Outlaws. But after her dads murder, Tienne decides shes had enough. She refuses to end up like her drug-addicted mom. So she grabs her younger brother and leaves it all behind...including her boyfriend, Aiden Gyllenhall.More comfortable in the middle of a bar fight than at a country club, living with her wealthy aunt and uncle is an adjustment, to say the least.

No swearing. Designer shoes that pinch. And charming corporate types like Leland Crofton instead of super-sexy, tattooed Aiden. But even the upper class cant escape the toxic touch of underworld violence.

And this time, Tienne wont just learn who she really is—shell learn who has her back.Book #1 in the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club series



Enter the sum





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "One Percenter (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #1)":


mosel-wein.eu

©2013-2015 | DMCA | Contact us